G-Q4MZR7EZ43 The Unspoken Bloom: Wildflowers Don't Ask Permission to Bloom: The Poetry of Resilient Growing
Your Gateway to My Poetic Universe Unlock the heartbeat of the Sanctuary. Step into the Vault to hear the raw, unmasked voice behind every verse. Click here to enter the Universe

Wildflowers Don't Ask Permission to Bloom: The Poetry of Resilient Growing

 

The Full "Sunset Anchor" Poem πŸ–‹️πŸŒ…

"I noticed something strange at the office yesterday: the harder I mopped, the more the hidden footprints appeared—a reminder that our journey leaves a mark we aren't meant to erase."


A beautiful St. Lucian wildflower with small red petals and a gold center, growing stubbornly but brightly out of a rough, natural stone wall at sunset. In the background, the two Piton mountains frame the horizon, and the Caribbean Sea reflects the orange glow. The text of the poem 'Wildflowers Don't Care Where They Bloom' is clearly integrated into the sky above the sea, along with the HH anchor logo in the corner.

Wildflowers Don't Care Where They Bloom

The mop hits the tile, a rhythm of clean,

Yet the shadows of footprints remain to be seen.

The harder I scrub to make the floor bright,

The more the path taken comes into the light.

But like wildflowers growing through cracks in the stone,

I’ll bloom in the spaces I’ve already known.

I don’t need a garden, a blueprint, or row—

I just need the courage to let the heart grow.

The marks of the journey, the dark and the light,

Are simply the maps of my heart in its flight.

I’ll stop trying to mop every footprint away—

And just let the Sanctuary bloom through the gray. 🌸⚓️

Stay rhythmic,HH

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And the Sanctuary loves having you here! 🌿✨ Stay wild, stay resilient.

      Delete
  2. Sweet words πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wildflowers don't wait for permission, and neither should we. πŸ₯° So happy these words found you today.

      Delete

What story defines romance for you?

Share your thoughts or recommendations below.

Let’s start a conversation about the intersection of love and literature—I’d love to hear from you.