The Sanctuary Reflection: The Stolen Bloom πΊπ―️
The Crown of the Neighbor’s Garden
Monday told me the flowers were gone. Cut down. Destroyed.
A neighbor’s hand cleared the hedge, and the red hibiscus I asked for was lost to the soil. Or so I thought.
Four days later, the bloom didn't just return—it circled me.
It sat in the hair of those who don’t yet understand my rhythm. It moved through the hallways of the 'workaholic hustle' on the very heads of the 'side-haters.
By the hour the shift turned to gold, the rhythm shifted again.
I watched as the vibrant red turned to a bruised, fading ghost.
Then came the whisper, the unintentional truth:
'This flower wasn't for me... cause look, it die already.' >
They didn't realize they were speaking a prophecy.
A bloom without a root is just a dying ornament.
They had the petal, but I had the soil.
They had the 'look,' but I have the Life.
Mesi for the confirmation. ⚓️✨

Lovely
ReplyDeleteThank you for being part of the stillness today. ⚓️ Happy to have you in the Sanctuary.
DeleteLove will start blooming she opens up.
ReplyDeleteMesi, Philo. πΊ That opening up is where the real rhythm begins. When we stop rushing the bloom and start honoring the soil, everything changes. So glad you're here for the journey.
ReplyDelete