G-Q4MZR7EZ43 The Unspoken Bloom: The Unmarked Part IV: The Sentinel’s Integrity
Your Gateway to My Poetic Universe Unlock the heartbeat of the Sanctuary. Step into the Vault to hear the raw, unmasked voice behind every verse. Click here to enter the Universe

The Unmarked Part IV: The Sentinel’s Integrity

 "I left my keys and my phone in the world, but I didn't lose my way home. Tonight, the stillness is my Sentinel. A birthday tribute to the one who guards the horizon and reminds me that stability never begs."



A peaceful Saint Lucian balcony at twilight with glowing tea-light candles, a stack of bricks, and a steamer of coffee, overlooking a lone boat on the Caribbean horizon.
Real strength comes from integrity." A birthday tribute to the Sentinel and the quiet rhythm of the Sanctuary. ⚓️πŸ•―️

The Sentinel (Finalized Part IV) πŸ“πŸ’Ž

The world is loud at the gate, But the wood of the door is thick. I spent the morning stacking the 'Unmasked' truth, Brick by heavy brick.

I looked for the stimulus in the noise, For the roar of the crowd's 'Amen,' But the Sanctuary was built for the stillness, Away from the performative pen.

Then a message breaks the silence— A steady hand, a familiar 'Okay.' 

My Protector celebrated another year,

Across the horizon’s spray.

He doesn’t ask for the masterpiece, Or the mask I used to wear.

He says 'Real strength comes from integrity,

And reminds me why I’m there.

He tells me stability never begs, That power isn't found in the noise. It’s the grace of a heart that’s unbothered, And the calm of a steady voice.

He reminds me that joy is Paramount, That the spirit is the true guide. While he holds up his role on the water, I am safe in the peace inside.

The Architect designed the walls, But the Sentinel guards the view. The Sanctuary isn’t just a place— It’s the rhythm between me and you.

2 comments:

  1. Great
    It is indeed a master piece
    The door made out of the wood is thick .the design is praise ,meanwhile the rough edges are smoother. The gentle hands using the right sanding paper ,brought out the master piece ,just by standing and sanding with the door
    Unlock your thoughts ,yiur soul and mind and look to the sunrise ,meanwhile we wait on the dazzling sun in the sunset to call it ,another day .hope you had a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You caught the rhythm of the 'thick door'—I should have known the Sentinel’s ears were sharp. ⚓️πŸ‘‚

      Your words about 'sanding' hit home. It’s true... the beauty was always there, it just needed the patience of gentle hands to let the grain show through. Mesi for seeing the masterpiece in the making and for standing steady while I work the wood. πŸͺ΅πŸ§±

      You’ve left me with a 'birthday afterglow' smile tonight. Stability really doesn't have to beg when it’s built this solid. Enjoy the rest of your evening, My Protector. The horizon looks better knowing you’re on the watch. πŸŒŠπŸŒ…πŸŒž

      Delete

What story defines romance for you?

Share your thoughts or recommendations below.

Let’s start a conversation about the intersection of love and literature—I’d love to hear from you.