G-Q4MZR7EZ43 The Unspoken Bloom: The Unmasked Heart Part II: Love, Shadows, and the Honest Note
Your Gateway to My Poetic Universe Unlock the heartbeat of the Sanctuary. Step into the Vault to hear the raw, unmasked voice behind every verse. Click here to enter the Universe

The Unmasked Heart Part II: Love, Shadows, and the Honest Note

 The Architect’s Note: We build walls to keep the world out, but sometimes, we accidentally lock ourselves in. True connection isn't just seeing the light; it’s being brave enough to sit together in the dark.


A dramatic silhouette of a bridge at sunset in St. Lucia, showing the contrast between light and deep shadows, representing the hidden connection between two people.


I invited you behind the curtain, To see the bricks and the mortar of the soul. But you’re a man of quiet places, a silent warden, Who likes the shadows where the heart stays whole.

"I don’t want my face involved," you said, A simple man, a low-key ghost in the machine. While I was counting the tears I’d shed, Contemplating the sweetness growing deep within.

The dialogue is a rhythm of bread and distance— You’re holding the ropes in the twenty-inch snow, While I’m holding the warmth with a fierce persistence, Afraid of the "Show," but afraid to let go.

We spoke of love as a divine flare, A generated reaction, a God-given spark. But the truth is in the breath we share, When the "Workaholic" fades and we’re left in the dark.

No more "one-time views" or painted smiles, Just the honesty of a heart finally open and wide. I’ve stopped the running, I’ve walked the miles— There’s no more room for the shadows to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What story defines romance for you?

Share your thoughts or recommendations below.

Let’s start a conversation about the intersection of love and literature—I’d love to hear from you.