G-Q4MZR7EZ43 The Unspoken Bloom: The Unmasked Heart, Part I: The Show ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿ’Ž
Your Gateway to My Poetic Universe Unlock the heartbeat of the Sanctuary. Step into the Vault to hear the raw, unmasked voice behind every verse. Click here to enter the Universe

The Unmasked Heart, Part I: The Show ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿ’Ž


 The Architect’s Note: We spend so much time perfecting the performance that we forget to check who bought a ticket.


The curtain is coming down on the performance. I’m tired of the 'Workaholic’s Show' and the painted smiles. It’s time to see who stays when the stage goes dark and the bridge gets quiet. This isn't just a poem; it's a renovation of the heart.
The curtain is coming down on the performance. I’m tired of the 'Workaholic’s Show' and the painted smiles. It’s time to see who stays when the stage goes dark and the bridge gets quiet. This isn't just a poem; it's a renovation of the heart.


The lights are hummed to a golden glow, The curtains rise on a practiced grace. I’ve learned the steps of the "Workaholic’s Show," With a steady smile and a painted face.

The applause is loud, the rhythm is fast, A thousand eyes on the Gem’s bright spark. But a performance built on the ghosts of the past, Always leaves a chill when the stage goes dark.

I move through the script, I play the part, The bridge is crowded, the cheers are loud. But a heavy silence haunts my heart— There’s a stranger standing in my crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What story defines romance for you?

Share your thoughts or recommendations below.

Let’s start a conversation about the intersection of love and literature—I’d love to hear from you.