G-Q4MZR7EZ43 The Unspoken Bloom: Clarity in the Bustle: Finding the Heart’s Sweet Spot
Your Gateway to My Poetic Universe Unlock the heartbeat of the Sanctuary. Step into the Vault to hear the raw, unmasked voice behind every verse. Click here to enter the Universe

Clarity in the Bustle: Finding the Heart’s Sweet Spot

 

The Sweet Spot



A lighthearted moment at the workstation: reminiscing on a secret conversation that opened the heart and struck the Gem into a sweet spot, while dropping an anchor to wait for the tide's answer.

Will the truth reveal on this special day?

While the world demands the labor,

the heart quietly reminisces its own space—

until clarity strikes the Gem into a sweet spot.

 

I remember that last conversation,

fully unaware he had already traveled away from home. 

The miles were closing while my heart was opening.

 

That secret has left a light heart

 and a smile upon my face throughout the day.

 I have dropped the anchor; 

now I simply wait for the tide to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What story defines romance for you?

Share your thoughts or recommendations below.

Let’s start a conversation about the intersection of love and literature—I’d love to hear from you.