The Subtle Depth: The Two Maps of Saturday 🗺️🔥
I am home now, sitting in the quiet of the Sanctuary, mapping out the 'where' of it all.
The weekend isn't an anticipation of a person, but an anticipation of an outcome. I find myself wondering which room the truth will decide to live in.
Will the talk lead us to the table? A steady, healthy exchange over a steaming cup of tea, where words are measured, boundaries are drawn, and we see if our rhythms still align in the daylight. Or will the frequency shift? Will the talk dissolve into the heavy silence of the bedroom, where the only language spoken is the one written under the sheets?
One is a meeting of minds; the other is a surrender of shadows. In the Subtle Depth, I am holding space for both—waiting to see if he brings a conversation or a craving.

No comments:
Post a Comment
What story defines romance for you?
Share your thoughts or recommendations below.
Let’s start a conversation about the intersection of love and literature—I’d love to hear from you.