The Weight of Silence: A Raw Sunday Reflection on Finding Peace
 |
A journey into the vault. 📖✨ On April 18, 2022, I wrote these words when the silence felt unbearable and appearances were all I had left. This raw Sunday reflection is for anyone currently "dying inside" while trying to keep up a smile. Before the bloom, there is the wait. Before the Sanctuary, there was the struggle. Welcome to the unmasked heart of the 8k Ascent. #TheSanctuary #SundayReflection #RawPoetry #StLucia #MentalWellness #Stillness #TheUnspokenBloom |
18/04/22
It been awhile, I have not heard from you
Since then I’m doing my best to keep my head up
but my dear I’m missing you miserable.
There’s no words to explain the emotional status am going through
just to keep up the good appearances but am dying inside.
You have make up part of my world which is unbearable to explain.
No comments:
Post a Comment
What story defines romance for you?
Share your thoughts or recommendations below.
Let’s start a conversation about the intersection of love and literature—I’d love to hear from you.