G-Q4MZR7EZ43 The Unspoken Bloom: The Architecture of Heat: Listening to the Body’s Whispers
Your Gateway to My Poetic Universe Unlock the heartbeat of the Sanctuary. Step into the Vault to hear the raw, unmasked voice behind every verse. Click here to enter the Universe

The Architecture of Heat: Listening to the Body’s Whispers


The Blueprint of Heat: An Encounter with an Eye Reader


A variety of traditional fresh and dried herbs laid out on a countertop, including green leaf of life, fuzzy thyme leaves, dried banana leaves, and a bundle of fibrous corn silk.


 He came with a gaze that heavy-stepped into my space, looking past the skin, past the greeting, to read the hidden embers he claimed were burning low. 

"Your eyes are active,"
he muttered, weighing my blood from across a counter,
dropping a map of my own interior into my hands.

He brought back the earth this morning— a handful of dried fibers, 

thick scalloped green, and promises of a clean slate.

 But the spirit pauses at the threshold of a stranger’s cure. 


Is it medicine if it makes the intuition hesitate?

 Is it a blessing if it disrupts the quiet rhythm I brew for myself?

I hold the leaves, grateful for the mystery, 

but keeping the key to my own sanctuary.


It wasn’t a guess; it was an echo.

A stranger names the fire in the midsection,

the quiet burning I traced to the changing moon,

the heat a lover feels in the dark, whispering of embers inside.

Three voices speaking of the same hidden sun.


My body is speaking in the language of heat,

mapping its borders, calling for a cool stream.

I listen to the warning, I honor the flame,

but I choose exactly who helps me tend to the fire.

The sanctuary does not rush its healing;

it listens, it learns, and it takes the safest path to peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What story defines romance for you?

Share your thoughts or recommendations below.

Let’s start a conversation about the intersection of love and literature—I’d love to hear from you.