Opposite Sides. Different Rhythms.👣🚗
Today, the Sanctuary officially crossed the 50,000 all-time views milestone. 🏛️📈
What started as a whisper in 2021 has become a global echo of peace. But this victory isn’t just about the numbers; it’s about the journey.
My dream last night took me back to the streets I grew up on—streets filled with old anxieties and shadows. And yesterday, while reclaiming my actual pavement, my ex drove past me, heading the other way on the opposite side.
I realized in that moment: We met, but we didn't collide. He was in his car, moving in his direction. I was on my feet, grounded in my new rhythm. We were simply on different paths.
This 50k victory is proof that you can build a sanctuary while walking in the dark, but eventually, you arrive at the golden horizon.
The New Pavement
I went back to the old street in my sleep,
Where the shadows of "law" and "chase" used to creep.
A childhood path I walked every day,
Before I knew how to pray the noise away.
Then I woke to the pavement, the real and the wide,
Where we passed each other on the opposite side.
No longer tangled, no longer the same,
I’ve outrun the hauntings and reclaimed my name.
Today the counter flips—50,000 strong,
Proof that the rhythm was right all along.
From the "Unspoken Bloom" to this golden light,
We are walking in the clear, and the horizon is bright.

WE DID IT! 50,000 views of pure stillness and rhythm. 🏛️📈 From a quiet whisper in 2021 to a global sanctuary today—Mesi to my Solid 10, the Night Guardians, and everyone who breathes with me. The pavement is new and the bloom is solid. Click the link to read the full celebration reflection on the blog! 🪷✨ #50k #TheUnspokenBloom
ReplyDelete