"The Puerto Rico Pulse"
"He is a man of little words who leaves without a sound. But while he navigates the Caribbean Sea, I am navigating a different kind of tide. A message pings from Puerto Rico with a 'Saturday' promise, but some conversations are better held in the stillness of the Sanctuary than on a screen."
They call him a man of little words. In the Sanctuary, we know that silence isn't always empty; sometimes it’s just a holding pattern.
He left without a sound, leaving the air in the room to settle. While he navigated the waters toward Puerto Rico, I was navigating a different kind of sea—the internal drawing out of old toxins. The ritual of the onion wrap wasn't just for the body; it was a boundary for the soul.
Then, the ping. A message across the waves.
He asks if I am coping. He asks about my purpose. It’s a curious thing to be asked if you are "understanding your section" by someone who isn't there to see the work. But as a Gem, I’ve realized that the most important conversations don't happen in a text bubble. They happen in the stillness.
He says he will be on the soil by Saturday. He wants to talk.
But as I stand here with feet that finally feel light, I realize that Saturday is just a day on a map. My purpose isn't waiting for a Saturday conversation. My purpose is the rhythm I’ve built while he was gone.
The Gem doesn't react. She creates.
Mesi for reading. If you are finding your own rhythm in the silence this week, explore our 4:00 AM Essentials and Spring Sanctuary Sales. Find the tools that help you stand tall while you wait for your own Saturdays.

No comments:
Post a Comment
What story defines romance for you?
Share your thoughts or recommendations below.
Let’s start a conversation about the intersection of love and literature—I’d love to hear from you.