Last night, my sister Della sent me a message that touched my soul. She asked if her words were 'good enough' for the Sanctuary. Della, your words aren't just good enough—they are the very bricks that build this home. This is your heart, refined.
![]() |
| Explore 'The Memory of Your Touch.' A deep reflection on the power of love, now live in the Sanctuary. Read more here. |
The Memory of Your Touch 🕊️✨
I cannot find the words to describe
This feeling that rises when I am by your side.
But one thing I know, and I know it is true:
There is a deep, steady love flowing from me to you.
I feel the energy in every look you give,
A quiet release that helps my soul live.
In the touch of your hands, in the breath that we share,
I feel the weight of your love and the depth of your care.
These moments are anchors; they are here to stay,
So I can feel your presence through the heat of the day.
Within my heart’s garden, these memories will start—
Forever kept safe in the vault of my heart. ❤️

Love it❤️
ReplyDeleteSo glad it resonated with you! ❤️ Having you in the Sanctuary means the world. This is just the beginning of the build! ⚓️✨
DeleteI’d love to know which line was your favorite!" to encourage them to share more next time.
Delete