G-Q4MZR7EZ43 The Unspoken Bloom: How to Overcome Unrequited Love: A Poem for the Unavailable
Your Gateway to My Poetic Universe Unlock the heartbeat of the Sanctuary. Step into the Vault to hear the raw, unmasked voice behind every verse. Click here to enter the Universe

How to Overcome Unrequited Love: A Poem for the Unavailable


The Ache of Unattainable Love

A silhouetted couple embraces on a beach at sunset, with warm orange and pink hues in the sky and calm water.
The battle within is the hardest fought. What am I meant to overcome?



Frozen Thoughts, A Stolen Gaze, and a Heart Divided

I'm head over heels for you.
My mind freezes whenever you move.

 I become speechless in your presence.

 I know I'm not the first face you see each morning, 
and that knowledge stabs at my heart.

 My heart can't comprehend that you belong to another. 

How to Release a Love That Can Never Be Mine


How am I to overcome these feelings for you, knowing you may never be mine?

A short piece exploring the painful emotions of unrequited love 
and the struggle to overcome feelings for someone who is unavailable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What story defines romance for you?

Share your thoughts or recommendations below.

Let’s start a conversation about the intersection of love and literature—I’d love to hear from you.