G-Q4MZR7EZ43 The Unspoken Bloom: Comfort in Your Arms: A Deep Poem of Peace and True Love.
Your Gateway to My Poetic Universe Unlock the heartbeat of the Sanctuary. Step into the Vault to hear the raw, unmasked voice behind every verse. Click here to enter the Universe

Comfort in Your Arms: A Deep Poem of Peace and True Love.


Lullaby in Your Arms






The sweetest escape is found in your embrace. ✨ This piece explores the vulnerability and deep connection of true  love  The sweetest escape is found in your embrace. ✨ This piece explores the vulnerability  and deep connection of true love. #Romance #Affection #Care #Peace #Love Quotes
The sweetest escape is found in your embrace. ✨
This piece explores the vulnerability
 and deep connection of true love.
#Romance #Affection #Care #Peace #Love Quotes





Gently Soothed by Your Loving Embrace


 Rock me, oh rock me,

Oh baby, my baby.

Come sing me a lullaby while 

I rest in the comfort of your arms,

As you gently lull me to sleep. 

I am vulnerable to your delicate touch.

A Delicate Surrender to Touch and Song

Let worries drift, like clouds above, 

Lost in the rhythm of your love. 

Your steady heartbeat, soft and deep, 

A secret promise, I will keep.

And in this peace, so sweet and true, 

My dreams begin, wrapped close to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What story defines romance for you?

Share your thoughts or recommendations below.

Let’s start a conversation about the intersection of love and literature—I’d love to hear from you.