G-Q4MZR7EZ43 The Unspoken Bloom: Somehow: A Poetic Reflection on Love and Endurance | Humble Love Toussaint
Your Gateway to My Poetic Universe Unlock the heartbeat of the Sanctuary. Step into the Vault to hear the raw, unmasked voice behind every verse. Click here to enter the Universe

Somehow: A Poetic Reflection on Love and Endurance | Humble Love Toussaint

 Somehow

A Morning Reflection

Words by: Humble Love


A serene, lush tropical garden pathway made of old stone pavers entirely covered in rich green moss. Large canopy trees with thick, moss-covered trunks shade the path, with vibrant green ferns, wild elephant ears, and an weathered, mossy stone bench resting quietly on the left side.


I am coming to you somehow,

leaving the discomfort of where I stand.

Whisper that you need me,

even when you are low-key and quiet.


What should I make of this distance?

Just let me know how you are.

Let us make amends and shift our focus

back to the center of us.


We will find a way to make it work.

Together, we’ll gather moss and grow old,

roots twisting into the earth.

Somehow, we are going to endure.


Stay rhythmic,

— HumbleLove 🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment

What story defines romance for you?

Share your thoughts or recommendations below.

Let’s start a conversation about the intersection of love and literature—I’d love to hear from you.