The Trinity of the Stride
"I found a bronze key at my gate, heard a stranger’s prophecy at lunch, and woke up to a morning dove on my window branch. The Almighty Father is aligning a rhythm that no man can shut. Read the full testimony on the blog today. 🔑🕊️✨"
I stepped past my gate to find a bronze key, Resting silent and sharp in the drain. A quiet reminder of what is to be, A promise breaking the regular chain.
By midday, the voice of a stranger awoke The fire I’ve carried inside all this time; Of greatness and doors that can never be broke, A prophecy matching my own inner rhyme.
Then Saturday morning arrived with a sign, A gentle white dove perched so still on the wood. It paused just to show me the grander design, An "Amen" from Heaven where doubt once had stood.
The key has been given, the word has been sent, The doors are wide open, secure and divine. I sit in the stillness, my spirit content, For the Father has sealed this assignment of mine.

No comments:
Post a Comment
What story defines romance for you?
Share your thoughts or recommendations below.
Let’s start a conversation about the intersection of love and literature—I’d love to hear from you.