The Interactive Bloom: Stare into the Quiet
In the stillness, we find what the noise tries to hide. Today, I invite you to see a bloom that doesn't require reaching—only remaining."
The Ritual:
- Turn up your screen brightness.
- Stare at the red dot in the center of the Lily.
- Hold your gaze for 30 seconds. Do not look away.
Now, look at a plain wall or close your eyes and blink slowly.
The Water Lily’s Return ⚓️🪷
Like the Lily, I do not need to reach;
The promise wasn’t in the words,
but in the ripple they left behind—
“I’ll return,” a soft echo
against the glass of a busy day.
And when the sun leaned low,
the ripple became a wave.
Not a tide to sweep me away,
but a mirror held up to the light—
reflecting a radiance I had forgotten
was mine to claim.
He saw the bloom
and stayed to admire the color,
unaware that he was merely a witness
to a growth already in motion.
I transplant the warmth,
not the man.
I seed the "beautiful"
into the cool, deep waters of my soul.
Like the Lily, I do not need to reach;
I simply remain,
rooted in the "Quite,"
blooming in the stillness
Generous Bloom
HH 🕊️✨


No comments:
Post a Comment
What story defines romance for you?
Share your thoughts or recommendations below.
Let’s start a conversation about the intersection of love and literature—I’d love to hear from you.