Finding Refuge in the Quiet Hours
![]() |
| In the silence of the room, the mind speaks the loudest. |
The Weight of Rest
I lie here in the hollow of the sheets, cradling the thought of you like a secret, while the back of my mind whispers the truth— that you are a ghost I cannot hold.
The longing is a tide, heavy and rising, an unbearable hum in the quiet of the room. So I reach for the only escape I have left: I force my eyes shut, hoping to find in my dreams what the daylight refuses to give.

Thank you so much for the ❤️! It means a lot to know these words reached you. I just posted a new piece called 'The Mercy of Sleep' that explores these feelings even further. I’d love for you to check it out when you have a quiet moment: https://123relationshiphealth.blogspot.com/2025/12/the-mercy-of-sleep-poem-on-longing-and.html?m=1✨"
ReplyDelete